Smoke and Soot Cleaning and Restoration in RI, MA, CT
During a fire, smoke can permeate every nook and cranny imaginable. It can flow around plumbing systems, travel from one floor to another, and drift through air ducts where the odor becomes trapped.
Soot, which is oily, can easily stain carpets, draperies and other fabrics. Everything becomes shades of gray and black, and the odor seems like it will be there forever. If not properly removed by a professional, smoke odor can return.
Reliable For Emergency Situations
"It’s comforting to know that when a client has an emergency, and our office is closed, we can count on Enviro Clean to take care of their problem immediately. Your people are real professionals - they know what they’re doing, and they get the job done."Bill Hunt, President, Shove Insurance, Inc.
Here are some things you should know:
- Fire, smoke, and soot can cause corrosive etching within 72 hours to certain items. Don’t delay getting it cleaned or inspected by an Enviro Clean Professional.
- Enviro Clean offers a 100% no smoke odor guarantee for life.
- Cleaning smoke and soot is difficult and tedious, but when it’s done right the results can be stunning.
- Enviro Clean technicians are highly trained and use state-of-the-art techniques and procedures to thoroughly remove smoke and soot, while protecting unaffected areas from cross contamination.
- Personal property can be removed to a secure location for specialty cleaning.
- Here at Enviro Clean, we utilize Abrasive Blasting with Armex or Dry Ice Blasting for specialty cleaning.
Enviro Clean Can Help
Experts standing by 24/7
33 years & 30,000 jobs
We accept all major insurance