Professional Duct Cleaning Services in RI, MA and CT
Indoor air pollutants often found in duct work can often cause allergic reactions. Enviro Clean is now offering air duct cleaning services. Southern New England’s newest member of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) provides the following services to our valued customers:
- Video/Hygiene Inspections
- Coil Cleanings
- Cleaning Registers and Vents
- Ductwork Cleaning
- Preventive Maintenance
- Mold, Microbial, Water, Fire, or Smoke Damage Cleaning
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
Contaminants in the HVAC system can affect the health of occupants and the efficiency of the system. Common contaminants such as cat or dog dander, smoke, dust, dirt, pollen, construction debris, mold spores and bacteria can accumulate inside of your ductwork. Using and exceeding the latest industry standards, Enviro Clean can clean the system in its entirety - improving the indoor air, helping to maintain a more hygienic home or business and restoring the efficiency of the system as a whole, decreasing run time and lowering heating and cooling bills.
Quick Response, Professional Work
"Thank you (Enviro Clean) for responding so quickly, especially since we needed your services on a weekend. Your people performed their jobs efficiently and professionally, and I appreciate the effort made by each one of them. Without your assistance we would have been faced with a greater disruption in our operations."Scott DiChristofero, VP Finance, Gateway Healthcare, Inc.
Enviro Clean Can Help
Experts standing by 24/7
33 years & 30,000 jobs
We accept all major insurance
Can duct cleaning remove mold?
Duct cleaning alone cannot remove mold. While cleaning the ducts can reduce the amount of mold spores circulating in the air, it does not address the root cause of mold growth, which is moisture. To fully remove mold, the source of moisture must be identified and remediated, and any contaminated surfaces must be cleaned and disinfected. In some cases, it may also be necessary to hire a professional mold remediation service.
Why duct cleaning is important?
Air duct cleaning is important for several reasons:
- Improved Indoor Air Quality: Dirty ducts can circulate pollutants and allergens, such as mold spores, dust mites, and pet dander, throughout your home. Cleaning the ducts can improve the air quality inside your home.
- Increased Energy Efficiency: Dust and debris can accumulate on heating and cooling coils, reducing their efficiency and causing your HVAC system to work harder to maintain a comfortable temperature. Cleaning the ducts can help improve the efficiency of your HVAC system, potentially reducing your energy bills.
- Extended Equipment Life: Dirt, dust, and debris can cause wear and tear on your HVAC system, leading to early failure and costly repairs. Cleaning the ducts can help prolong the life of your equipment.
- Improved Health: If you or someone in your home has allergies, asthma, or other respiratory issues, dirty ducts can exacerbate symptoms. Cleaning the ducts can help improve indoor air quality and reduce exposure to allergens and pollutants.
It is important to note that not all duct systems need to be cleaned, and that cleaning should only be performed if necessary, as it can be disruptive and costly. A professional HVAC contractor can help assess the need for cleaning and determine the best course of action.
Will duct cleaning reduce dust?
Yes, duct cleaning can reduce dust in your home. Dust and other debris can accumulate in your ducts over time, and when your HVAC system runs, these particles can be circulated throughout your home. Cleaning your ducts can remove this built-up dust and debris, reducing the amount that circulates in the air and settling on surfaces in your home. This can lead to a reduction in overall dust levels, resulting in a cleaner and fresher indoor environment.